Feedback on Commissioned Services
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group values feedback from GPs highly. If you would like to give feedback about commissioned services please contact the following teams
- Planned care - email@example.com
- Urgent care - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medicines management - email@example.com
Feedback about the clinical quality of a service in Oxfordshire
Please use the DATIX Incident Reporting system
Feedback about this website and how it could be improved
We're keen to hear about both the clinical content and how it is delivered. Please send all your emails to OCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ClinOx".
Feel free to use the following points to structure your feedback.
- Website management - Is everything working how it should? Are there broken links or other issues with functionality?
- Availability - How is the website working on different devices or does it behave strangely at certain times or in certain places?
- Content - Does the clinical guideline make sense? Is anything phrased strangely? Are there areas that are missing? What do you disagree with? What's helpful?
- Layout - Are there sections of the website which are too complicated? Can you find what you need to?
- Support - Let us know if you are having any problems and we can help you to solve them.