2 Week Wait Fast Track Pathway Patient Information Leaflet patient information sheet
Patients referred on a suspected cancer pathway must be informed of this fact. There is a box on the 2ww forms to remind you that this is mandatory. Patients must be given a leaflet and they must be aware that they need to attend an URGENT appointment within 2 weeks
- The Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust two week wait leaflet is accessible here
- The Royal Berkshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust two week wait leaflet is accessible here
- For Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust the leaflet is embedded in the referral form which is pulled from the GP referral system
If you struggle with breaking difficult news, even when it’s only suspected cancer, the Medical Defence Union have tips which may be useful
- Clinical Support GroupCancer and Palliative Care
- Conditions and indicators
- Clinical support by body system
- Bypass detail page
- Bypass detail page andRedirect to first related document
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?