Alcohol & Substance Misuse service


Referrals in Oxfordshire should all be made through our central point of access for all substance misuse and alcohol problems including addiction

Accessing the service

All referrals should be made using the OCCG Referral Pro Forma and emailed to the service

Smoking Cessation is not commissioned via this pathway

Do you want to add this to your CPD record?

Did you find this page helpful?